1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
when McGonagall finds out that Ginny is pregnant, and that the Weasley and Potter bloodlines will converge, she marks on her calender the day the child will turn 11 and that is the day she retires
I’m such a nice girl, I’m so sick of being fuckzoned!!!!!!!
What’s the fuckzone you ask? it’s this zone that guys put you in where they only want to fuck you; they don’t want to have a friendship with you and they aren’t satisfied with emotional commitment, they just want sex!!!!!
I’m a nice girl!!!! Stop putting me in the fuckzone!!!!!!!
Deep Red - I’m in love with you.
Red - I love you.
Pink - I think you’re cute.
Blue - You’re amazing.
Rose - You’re pretty
Purple - You’re hot.
Plum - I would fuck you.
Violet - I would date you.
Aqua - I could stay on your blog for hours.
Lavender - You are my tumblr crush.
Orange - I want to get to know you.
Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
Amber - I wish you would notice me.
Cream - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog
Here is one of the biggest benefits to having zayn tweet this; uninformed people decide to figure out what’s going on. Unfortunately, I’m not the best person to talk to about this, but I’ll try my best. I also know that twerk-it-larry is pretty informed on the situation and has faced it first hand.
So, Zayn Malik tweeted this today:
Until1946, Palestinians lived all over the country, some Jewish people did too, and they actually lived pretty peacefully.
After WW2, the British, finding that Jews felt unsafe in Europe, decided to establish Israel as their state. Over a million fled to Israel from 1948-1970.
Here’s whats happening now:
The current escalation was caused when 3 Israeli teenagers were kidnapped while they were found on Palestinian land. Israeli government was quick to blame Hamas, the people in power in Palestine, they later admitted that that it was a lone act, in other words, Hamas wasn’t involved. In other words, you could make the argument that Israel blamed Hamas in order to justify the planned attack.
Further, the Israeli government was well aware the teens were dead, but acted as if they didn’t:
Yet for the next two weeks authorities put on a phony rescue effort, instituted a gag order to prevent the public from knowing the truth and rallied the Jewish domestic and diaspora populations in anticipation of their move against Hamas.
In a nutshell, the conflict is about two peoples, living in peace. One side does something, and the other reacts.
I’m not saying Palestine is innocent in all of this, but they are definitely the disenfranchised population. According to Human Rights Watch:
World Report 2014.
Israeli forces killed more Palestinian civilians in the West Bank and demolished more Palestinian homes than in 2012. Israel continued to build settlements in the West Bank, violating international law. Palestinian security forces in both the West Bank and Gaza enjoyed virtual impunity from criminal prosecution despite credible allegations of torture. In Gaza, Israel and Egypt impeded rebuilding of the devastated economy by blocking virtually all exports. Israeli and Palestinian security services in the West Bank and Gaza arrested people arbitrarily and unlawfully restricted people from protesting.
I have general knowledge of what’s going on, so here are some more links to explore and stay updated:
*Note: this is really general, I hope its informative, but please don’t let this post be your sole source. Please do your own research, come to your own conclusion.
reasons why winter is better than summer:
- little to no insects (◕‿◕✿)
- sweaters all the time (◠△◠✿)
- the air is nice and fresh smelling (◡‿◡✿)
- sometimes it snows and you get out of school \(◕‿◕✿)/
- snow is pretty (´･ω･`)
- no pollen (▰˘◡˘▰)
- it gets darker faster so theres more nighttime and more time to look at the stars (ᅌᴗᅌ* )
- everything is dead just the way i like it (⊙‿⊙✿)